1. AT WHICH TIME DO WE BOOK BEST WELCOME TO A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER?
2. WHAT COSTS A PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPANION?
3. HOW LONG WILL THE WEDDING PORTRAITS TAKE? (WHERE AND WHEN WILL WE MAKE THIS ON WEDDING DAY?)
4. WHAT WE DO IF IT IS RAINING?
5. HOW MANY PICTURES WILL WE GET AFTER THE WEDDING?
6. WE ARE NOT SURE HOW MANY HOURS WE SHOULD BOOK YOU ...
Once you know the wedding date, you should take care of your most important service providers. This includes not only the location where you want to get married, but also your perfect photographer / perfect photographer. As a rule, this should happen 8-12 months in advance. Many service providers (like us photographers) have a relatively long lead time regarding the organization. To make sure your favorite photographer / photographer has time for you on your day, please get in touch early.
7. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TILL WE GET THE PICTURES? / WHAT DO WE GET?
8. DO YOU CALCULATE YOUR COSTS? WOULD YOU EVER EVERYBODY OBEY OUR TRUTH ABROAD?
9. DO YOU ALSO CREATE PHOTOBOOKS FOR YOUR BRIDE COUPLE?
10. MAY WE LEARN PERSONALLY?
11. WHEN IS THE DATE RESERVED AFTER CONTACTING US?
In the main season (between May to October) after about 3 to a maximum of 6 weeks after your wedding your pictures are ready. You get from me a handmade vintage wooden box including USB stick with all your best pictures digitally in high resolution in JPEG format without logo (watermark), as well as 20 high-quality prints in 13x19cm.